baby

Friday, June 8, 2007

Jimmy has really started showing his independence in the last few weeks and now is doing so many things without Mom. I don't know how I feel about this, I know I should be happy but at the same time it makes me so sad to watch my baby grow up. He is still a mommy's boy and loves to cuddle when he first wakes up in the morning but he is now trying to fix his own breakfast, get himself dressed, cleaning his room without my help, those are all the things I enjoy doing for him. He still counts on Taylor for a lot of things and she really seems to like doing things for her brother, which is nice, but what about me?

I am blessed that I have had the opportunity to stay home with him and watch him grow, he is such a handsome, well-behaved child. He is so much like me, not just in looks but in personality too and he melts my heart everyday.

No comments: