baby

Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Bunny Was Here

Jimmy finding an Easter egg
Jimmy spotted it but can't quite reach it
Daddy to the rescue
Jimmy and Aunt Bev off on a bike ride
Look at all the candy
Duh!
Jimmy at Aunt Bev's
Yep, Jimmy again
"I don't like food!"

Jimmy loved his Easter basket and couldn't wait to get to Aunt Bev and David's house to start the "party". He had a lot of fun coloring eggs the night before and he even went to bed earlier than usual so Easter Bunny would hurry up. I woke up to a very excited little boy screaming by my bed, "I got Toby, Mommy, I got Toby!" Toby is one of the Engines from Thomas and Friends. Once we got to Bev and David's he played with Isaiah and then Aunt Bev took him for a bike ride around the neighborhood and finished the day with an Easter Egg hunt.


No comments: