baby

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday!

Thomas the Train laptop
What do you mean no more presents???
Cheese
Thomas birthday trains
Nani Celli and Poppa singing to me

Happy 5th birthday to my beautiful baby boy! Daddy and Mommy are so proud of what a great big boy you have become and we look forward to the wonderful man you will become in the future. Mommy is a little sad that my baby is growing up but I know you are so proud of being 5-years-old.

Jimmy just informed me that I must call him "Birthday Boy" for the rest of the day. He woke up bright and early to open his birthday gifts and has really enjoyed all the phone calls he has received today. I will list all of his gifts after his party on Saturday. Thanks to all who have made his birthday special, he loved hearing from all of you.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely photos...looks like the day was filled with lotsa fun...and well birthdays are always special days for us...and well for some more fun do drop by my blog on Birthday Wishes and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!